We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who enjoys hands-on involvement in building products and solutions with a strong focus on business value and impact. The tasks include contribution to products in all life cycle stages from inception & design, through tuning, testing and up to delivery and product maturity.
- 4+ years working experience with industry data science and machine learning projects
- Proficiency in Python
- Masters’s degree or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks (Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Pytorch etc.)
- Experience and interest in the fields of data science and machine learning research (NLP, Computer Vision, Time Series etc.), including both academic literature and industry tools.
- Experience with Machine Learning Deployment and Management Tools (Flask/Django APIs, Docker, Kubernetes, Mlflow etc.)
- Agile SCRUM
- Good command of English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud Services and Architecture (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
- Experience with Database Management (SQL, Postgres etc.)
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration and deployment techniques and especially familiarity with developing and maintaining ML algorithms for SaaS products
- Multi-domain (Business intelligence/Data Science)
Possible engagement models:
- Remote / Hybrid
- Employment / B2B
How to apply?
- Just send your CV / Resume to email@example.com referring to the Job ID above.
- Include tha following Data Processing consent: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).”
personal Data Protection Statement:
In accordance with Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, we inform you that:
The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is BlueWave.IT Consulting Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Szczecin, 6 Cyfrowa street, 71-441 Szczecin, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, XIII Economic Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000929834, NIP PL8513265825.
We process your resume and contact details for recruitment purposes only. We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled. We can not estimate the exact time period, but we will consider this period over when a candidate accepts our job offer for the position for which we are considering you. When that period is over, we will either delete your data or inform you that we will keep it in our database for future roles. You have the right to request to let you access your data that we have collected, request us to delete your data, correct any inaccuracies or restrict our processing of your data by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle your data with supervisory authority or you can contact us at email@example.com for more information or concerns.